This competition has ended. Thanks for all the great comments about why you need Snagit.
Here are some of the competing answers:
- Snagit captures nething onscreen, ANYTHING! Saves as common filetypes
- cuz I’m from Lansing 🙂
- I need Snagit to help me capture memories & videos!
- Love to make cheat sheet.
- Everyone needs more snagit!
- very easy to use and so many options!
- I need snagit because that is what all the cool people are using
- Tired of using Paint to capture screens!
- My Office Manager wonders how we ever got along without Snagit. It’s a great tool.
- snag EVERYWHERE!! Can’t help myself!!
- Makes photo cropping for my blogs effortless!
- Capture and save any screen!
- To see how Mac compatible it is.
- I’m doing it!
- Using Snagit almost every day to capture screen shots for user manuals & guides
- I need Snagit because my photographic memory isnt what it used to be!
- I’m crazy about what it does for my photography
- With over 100 screen shots in each of my pp presentations, I couldnt survive without SnagIt! Capture, edit, frame, paste, done!
- Snagit Rocks! Use it every day for my customer support.
- is a Powerful tool for screen capture
- Snagit is the best screen capture program ever!
And the winner of a Free copy of Snagit is (drumroll):
And Second Prize – SuperStamps (Snagit Stamps Add-on) goes to (drumroll):
And all other participants will get a $10.00 Snagit discount valid throughout October. Check your Twitter direct messages for Coupon code.
Thanks for participating!
Want to win your own free full version of Snagit 9?
Announcing a new twitter competition open this week (ends Sunday October 11th).
I am giving away the following prizes:
It’s easy to participate. All you need to do is:
1) Login to your Twitter account
2) Tweet the following post:
WIN 1 Free Snagit 9 Twitt Competition 1) RT this 2) follow @gillberg 3) Tell why YOU need Snagit: ____________________________
The underlined part should be exchanged with the reason why You should win this copy.
3) Make sure you follow @gillberg
4) Sit back and hope to win.
I’ll announce the happy winner on Twitter and on SnagitGuide on Monday October 12th 2009.
Peter – Your Snagit Guide
(I’ll choose the winner based on the comment on why you use would like Snagit and my say is final. Any applicable taxes should be paid by the winner)