New Snagit Minor release version 13.1 (PC) and version 3.1 (Mac) was just released. Below you’ll find a quick overview video, three videos showcasing how to use the new features and list of the new features.
How to upgrade
This is a free upgrade if you already own the latest major releases of Snagit, versions 13/4. Just fire up Snagit and go to the menu Help/Check for Updates and you will be able to download the latest release.
All the new features was implemented on both PC and Mac versions. Here are the new features.
Shared Styles / Themes
- Switch between sets of quick styles and colors in the color picker
- Define multiple sets of quick styles per tool and share those sets with other users within an organization
- Updated selection tool to automatically fill the backgrounds after moving or deleting content from your captures
- Allows you to easily change around or remove objects from screenshots without having to recapture
- Select a point and adjust the tolerance to select like colors
- Works with Background Auto-fill
- Extract text from callouts and text markup within Snagit and get the text translated by exchanging an XLIFF file
- Take any capture and automatically add on the application name, version number, when it was captured and on what OS
Panoramic capture now in the All-in-one workflow
- Supporting the latest changes Microsoft has been making to Windows 10
- Better selection areas with the capture crosshairs
- Touch improvements for multi-touch devices like Surfaces