There has been some confusion about installing SuperStamps into Snagit 13.
PLEASE NOTE: SuperStamps will not appear until the Snagit Editor has been completely restarted. It is not enough to just close down the editor window. The reason is that the Snagit Editor will still run even though the window is closed down. To see newly imported stamps you will have to either end the editor in your task manager or if you aren’t familiar with the task manager, restart your computer.
Here is a step-by-step on how to install any SuperStamps collection into the Snagit 13 Editor so you can use the stamps directly from the Stamps section.
1) Download the SuperStamps file
2) SuperStamps is delivered as a .zip file. Unzip the downloaded file by right-clicking and choosing Extract All
3) Once extracted you will find a folder with a several numbered folders inside. This example is from SuperStamps v4 (the numbers will vary depending on which collection you purchased)
4) Locate your Snagit Stamps folder and copy the numbered folders 001… etc into the Snagit Stamps folder.
The Snagit Stamps folder is normally located in (Exchange “Your-username” with your own username for your computer.
5) For the Stamps to appear in your Snagit Editor you will need to completely restart the editor. The Snagit editor will not stop running because you close down the window so you can either stop it in the Task Manager, or if you are unfamiliar with the Task Manager, simply restart your computer.
6) Once the Snagit Editor has been completely restarted, SuperStamps will appear in your stamps under My Stamps.
That’s all there is to it. Let me know if you have any questions.